Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome, Hi or Salaam!
I am Parveen and as you can see from the title I am a muslim mom in suberbia, suburban New Jersey in fact. I am a muslim 33 years old and a mom to two boys ages 10 and 5, well he is 5 about to be 6, so I guess saying 6 will be better!
I should probably write why I am writing this blog, well I have been reading a lot of blogs on my google reader (if you dont use it you should, it is awesome!) and I want more blogs which show women in my situation. I couldnt find any that really fit, so I decided why not start my own, how hard can it be?
Well, it is hard!, harder than I thought, but I will conquer!

So moms, of whatever faith you are, please join me and follow me and watch me on my crazy life in suberbia! as a muslim mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment